Welcome to our Blog!
Regular reports on our Activities, Charity Work, Meetings and more…
- Town Band donation hits the right note.by AdminSouth Molton’s Town Band will be playing some new tunes next summer thanks to a […]
- Our Story: Back in business!by AdminWell…. we took a major step along the road back to normality this week when […]
- Freemasons to become strategic partner of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Awardby AdminMORE THAN 30,000 YOUNG PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES AND SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS WILL BE ABLE TO […]
- Devonshire Freemasons support for Chemoheroby AdminCo-Founders of the Charity Lisa and Rob Wallis met with our Worshipful Master John Finch […]
- Freemasonry & Genealogyby AdminMasonic records are proving to be an invaluable resource for Genealogists.
- A surprise Visitor!by AdminCelebrating a special Anniversary
- Website Newsby AdminThis website now has Charter Mark status.
- A Big Thank You!by AdminFrom Exmoor’s Calvert Trust
- A message from the PGMby AdminProvincial Grand Master, Ian Kingsbury’s recent letter to the Freemasons of Devonshire
- Coronavirus Updateby AdminHow Freemasonry is responding to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Community Action: Exeter Deaf Academy.by AdminHow we’re making a difference for hearing impaired young people in Exeter.
- Freemasonry through the Ages.by AdminA brief resume of over 400 years of History
- Barnstaple Charity wins Freemasons’ supportby AdminHighlighting the work of Barnstaple charity ChemoHero.
- Guiding Principlesby AdminWhat are Freemasonry’s underlying values?
- A brief history of masonic Jewelsby AdminA fascinating look at a little known aspect of our history.